Sell More Stress Less: Tips for Year End Success
with Holly Duckworth and Eric Szymanski
Sales processes have become unsustainable. Every year sales goals get higher and higher. Sales professionals are struggling to keep their own sanity while serving their clients with presence. Being mindful will distinguish your professionalism and will raise your close rate.
- Learn strategies to improve focus to be more present with your clients
- Read stories of sales conversions with mindful experiences
- Gain insights on how to ask the right questions to better qualify potential business opportunities
- Set a positive mindset to affirm your highest and best outcomes
- Ask the questions that will provide better awareness
- Slow down to speed up with a tip, question and affirmation to focus your sales process in each week for an entire year.
Think differently and bring effective well-being to every day in the week.
Holly Duckworth, CAE, CMP, LSP, is a trailblazing keynote speaker and applied mindful leadership advisor. As a contributor to the New York Times, Producer/Host of the Everyday Mindfulness Show, and columnist to countless industry publications, she works with stressed-out leaders to create, peace, presence, and profits. Holly’s career began in the world of non-profits and volunteer leadership teaching thousands of association staff and volunteers how to “reboot” for success. Today she takes the best of her strategic vision expertise, blends it with mindful leadership practices, and her event background to curate experiential events that change hearts, minds, and companies.
Eric Szymanski, MSP, is an award-winning American hospitality industry professional with extensive sales & marketing leadership experience. Eric has demonstrated success in leading high-performing sales teams through planning, implementing and monitoring actionable sales and marketing plans at hotels and resorts of all sizes, including city-center, convention district, airport and attractions areas. He has a proven track record of success at all levels through the achievement of both individual and team goals for several 1st tier, globally recognized brands.